Wednesday, June 06, 2007

A Kiss To Build a Dream on

Give me a kiss to build a dream on,
and my imagination will thrive upon that kiss.
sweetheart, i ask no more than this:
a kiss to build a dream on.

give me a kiss before you leave me,
and my imagination will feed my hungry heart.
leave me one thing before we part,
a kiss to build a dream on.

When i'm alone with my fancies, i'll be with you,
weaving romances, making believe they're true.

Give me your lips for just a moment,
and my imagination will make that moment live.
give me what you alone can give,
a kiss to build a dream on.





Grandeee

5 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger RulSnake confesó...

Meca...

Si a Cuadra se le agravara mas la voz y se pintara la cara..

xD

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Sr. BoL confesó...

xD

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Idisu confesó...

actualiza, perro =3

 
At 4:28 AM, Blogger Sr. BoL confesó...

Luego.

 
At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous confesó...

You write very well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home